top of page

Our  Services

Independent LDA can help you with the preparation of many types of legal documents. We also offer e-filing assistance.

Please email your order or any questions to:

Court Forms

We prepare the following court forms:

Divorce, Paternity, Custody, Restraining Orders, Name Changes, Small Claims, and more. 



We prepare the following deed types:

Grant Deeds, Transfer on Death Deeds, Quit Claim, and Affidavits of Death 


Landlord/Tenant Forms

We can prepare the following Landlord/Tenant forms: 

3 Day Notice, 30/60 Day Notice, Rental Agreements, and Unlawful Detainer (Court Forms)



Once your documents are ready to file with the court, we offer full-service e-filing feature. Which means we will e-file your court documents for you (at participating courts for an additional fee), so you do not have to deal with the frustration of dealing with the court's e-filing systems.

Get in Touch

To place an order, or if you have any questions about our services, email us at

bottom of page